Are you creating experience of self-worth based on a construct that was given to you or are you creating in alignment with your Soul’s Truth? We get on the rat wheel because we have a notion of work and self-worth that is an illusion … that we have to struggle to get it, keep it, etc. We keep chasing something that is seemingly always already out of reach (e.g., “This is what success is”), and end up “sacrificing” our personal lives, and trading our physical and mental health for this illusion. We can unknowingly create patterns of, as Dr. Brené Brown says, “hustling for our worthiness,” at work and elsewhere in our lives.
We can choose to reclaim our experience of our own worth in ways outside of the context of our work. And we can choose to empower our own creation energy, our Divine Masculine, and shift our relationship to contemporary culture’s current paradigm of #HUSTLE, work addiction, and disordered masculine energy.
In this 2 hour workshop we will explore our internalized constructs and desired expressions of “Work” and “Worth,” and the values that are important to us in creating an experience of Work that is sustainable.
In this workshop we will:
1. We will discuss our experiences with the subjects of work, self-worth, and our creative power, drawing insights from transpersonal psychology, sociology & critical theory, Chakra & Energy Medicine, and Eastern spiritual and philosophical traditions to help ground and expand our perspective
2. Reflect, Journal, and Share to explore our internalized constructs and desired expressions of “Work” and “Worth,” and the values that are important to us, and create an understanding of these themes that is both universal and highly personal
3. Learn how to work through and heal blocks to worthiness and receiving using the Whole Human Alchemy method, a powerful experiential process you can learn here and take with you to support yourself outside of the workshop
4. Create a Work & Self-Worth “Code of Ethics” - a mission statement / energetic contract with your Self to re/define your own sense of Work & Values — as it shows up for you now, and as you’d like it to be in the future.
5. Experience a heart-opening cacao ceremony to nourish and seal our intentions in community
Note: This workshop experience is centered on a trauma-Informed approach, honoring the nervous systems of all individuals and welcoming all self expressions and life experiences with care and love. You do not need to identify as having experienced trauma, however, some discussion of trauma will be included in teaching the tools offered.