An Intensive Day Long Urban Retreat for a Total Life Realignment using Design Thinking, Neuropsychology, & Somatic Wellness Techniques
We create our experience of life. We either do this unconsciously, following outside expectations and patterns of our past, and the fears and worries of the future. Or, we can consciously create how we move through this life with the awareness and empowerment that comes from conscious choice-making.
In this intensive workshop you will learn the Whole Human Life Model, Design Thinking (a human-centered methodology for problem-solving), and specific tools you can use on a daily basis to troubleshoot and design your life with greater self-leadership on your unique path.
Some topics include:
- Managing your Energy in different areas of your life (e.g., finances, career, family, health, etc.)
- Uncovering limiting Core Beliefs and learn how to use them to make progress
- Storytelling, Neurobiology, & Writing your own "New Normal" Narrative
- Somatic Experiencing and Embodied Visualization
- Design Thinking as a Life Hack Tool
- Yoga Nidra ("Sleep" Meditation), Mindfulness, and Breathing Tools for Integrating Change
Part education, part collaboration, part experiential learning, we will work together in small groups and pairs, and individually to learn the design thinking techniques hands-on using a real-life challenge you are facing.
At the end of the session, you will gain insight on a current personal or professional problem, and leave withan expansive toolkit and process for consciously designing your personal growth with greater balance and alignment for success.
Participants will also receive a private, one-on-one coaching session (a $150 value) with Kathryn after the workshop to maximize the integration and results of the workshop in your life.