In just a 15-20 minute practice of Yoga Nidra, the body and mind receives the equivalent benefits of 4 hours of sleep.
EVERY WEDNESDAY IN FEBRUARY
* 8am-8:15am EST - +16468769923,,188816646## or https://zoom.us/j/188816646
* 8pm-8:15pm EST +16468769923,,275724548## or https://zoom.us/j/275724548
OFFERED BY DONATION
Because I love this practice. It has changed my life, and I want it to serve you too.
IS THIS FOR ME?
Yoga Nidra is a technique derived from an ancient Tantra practice. BUT, you don't have to "do yoga," or "be a yogi," or even know how to meditate to benefit from this practice.
It is so simple, and yet a ridiculously easy way to combat fatigue and deeply rest. It is suitable for all ages and abilities.
WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO YOU DO?
1. Dial in
2. Lie down on your bed or floor, cover yourself with a blanket, and close your eyes
3. Listen to the live session
MORE DETAILS ON THE PROCESS:
The process is a voice-guided meditation that includes a body focusing exercise that creates a circuit of energy in the motor cortext to relax the brain, some breath and sound awareness practices, and some visualization activities.
SOME OTHER BENEFITS:
1. Improve focus, clarity, creativity, and productivity
2. Deeply relax to reduce physical, psychological, and emotional tension
3. "Weed the garden" by release stored memories and traumas from your subconscious
4. Recover from injury, surgery, jet lag, or too many late nights
YOU SAY IT'S BY DONATION...
This is a pay-what-you-can offering, and the appreciated amount is $12 per session.
Try it once, try it every time it is offered. And let me know what you think!
WHO IS OFFERING THIS?
Your guide is Kathryn Cornelius, Founder and Principal of Whole Human Consulting.
Yoga Nidra kept her sane and productive as she relied on the technique during high times of stress and constant travel as a consultant and advisor to C-level clients at global government agencies and Fortune 500 companies.
She trained in this ancient practice with Sri Dharma Mittra (Dharma Yoga Center NYC) and Mona Anand (ISHTA Yoga).
Kathryn is thrilled to share this powerful and elegant tool with the curious and committed, and anyone willing to try something once!