In this workshop we will honor the next turn on the wheel of the year as we welcome the Spring Equinox, Ostara, on the same day as a Full Moon in Libra. Perfectly aligned, Libra brings us qualities of beauty and justice, asking us to harmonize our relationships with ourselves and each other. We are called to recognize our part in the whole, our interconnectedness and our interdependence.
We cannot create or grow new projects, new habits, new experiences in life without understanding that we are supported by all that is around us in our creation. And what we create has direct affect on the world. In this way, it is with the energy and intention of grace that we can infuse our personal endeavors as gifts that serve our greater communities, country, and Mother Earth.
In this workshop, we will:
1) Learn about the sacred history of Spring Equinox / Ostara and receive information that can support you in creating your own intentions for the coming Spring season and beyond
2) Learn about how full moons, and Libra energy, support us in celebrating our efforts and incorporating what we've learned so as to create fertilizer to grow our next intentions
3) Participate in self-reflection and community sharing through journaling and discussion to support us in making "practical magic" of these ideas in our lives
4) Participate in a meditation & breathwork practice to harmonize and support your energy during this time
5) Engage in a community cacao ceremony, setting intention with this sacred "superfood" to open our hearts to receive our birthright of ease and grace