Design a Whole Human Life: A Personal Growth, Restoration, &
Self-Leadership Urban Retreat
A Day-Long Urban Retreat for Renewal, Expansion, & Creation of a Total Life Realignment using Design Thinking, Neuropsychology, Energy Management & Somatic Wellness Techniques
You will learn the Whole Human Life Model, Design Thinking (a human-centered methodology for creative problem-solving), and specific tools you can use on a daily basis to troubleshoot and design your life with greater self-leadership on your unique path.
Some topics covered include:
- Manage your Energy in different areas of your life (e.g., finances, career, family, health, etc.)
- Uncover limiting Core Beliefs and learn how to use them to make progress
- Somatic Experiencing for Decision-making
- Design Thinking as a Life Hack Tool
- Yoga Nidra ("Sleep" Meditation), Mindfulness, and Breathing Tools for Integrating Change
- Gain clarity & insight on a current personal or professional problem
- Learn techniques to clear blocks and align your nervous system
- Take away a set of tools and processes you can use in your daily life to real-time trouble-shoot, problem-solve, and make empowered decisions
- Create your own Whole Human Life Model & Destination Postcard for personal growth
Participants will also receive a private, one-on-one coaching session (a $150 value) with Kathryn after the workshop to maximize the integration and results of the workshop in your life.
If you have the desire to bring more conscious intention, joy, and passion to how you live and work,
If you are feeling energetically drained or unfocused,
If you experience self-sabotage or limiting beliefs that hold you back,
If you are trying to break a pattern or create a new habit in an area of your life,
If you struggle to identify the best course of action or decision,
If you seek to engage more creativity and risk-taking,
If you desire to create changes in your life that stick,
...This program is for you!
Agenda & FAQ's
Please see the detailed Agenda for more details.
Wear clothes you can comfortably move in. No experience in yoga, meditation, or other techniques is necessary or required.
Bring a challenge you'd like to explore, a notebook, an open mind and heart, and your critical thinking cap!
Coffee and tea in the morning, and a healthy lunch and snacks will be provided.